Just bought a5 sportback s line audio query

Eamop

Probably asked already if so my bad 

Just bought an a5 sportback. It's a 2014 3.0 tdi auto black edition. It doesn't have Bluetooth audio, just phone calls. But I do have the mmi in the glove box however it won't let me play music via amazon/Spotify any advice how to get it to do this or can I put in an aux port it doesn't have one in the armrest thanks

14 hours ago, Eamop said:

Probably asked already if so my bad 

Just bought an a5 sportback. It's a 2014 3.0 tdi auto black edition. It doesn't have Bluetooth audio, just phone calls. But I do have the mmi in the glove box however it won't let me play music via amazon/Spotify any advice how to get it to do this or can I put in an aux port it doesn't have one in the armrest thanks

Have a look here - I suspect you have a similar head unit 

https://www.audiownersclub.com/forums/topic/17908-upgrading-my-mmi/?do=findComment&comment=64573

Your best bet is through the ami interface 

Thanks for reply. Is it possible to change the stereo for the newer model multimedia set up with the controller at the gear lever has anyone done this

So I bought this on amazon cost very little and turned my mmi into a Bluetooth aux in works perfect streaming from amazon music👌

Screenshot_20210601_184909_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg