Technology pack

Hi guys can u tell me what exactly do I get with the tech pack above the standard equipment apart from virtual cockpit? Is the sound system better than standard because the one I tested played really well compared to my c7 and it didn’t have B&O logo anywhere?

Have a look here. 

https://www.leasefetcher.co.uk/guides/car-technology/audi-tech-pack

The B&O gear is mentioned in the sound and comfort pack. 

I have the tech pack in my 2018 Q5 and the audio is very good - although I'm not an audiophile. 

The biggest gain for me besides the VC is the nav +

2 hours ago, Mike2020 40 tdi quattro said:

Hi guys can u tell me what exactly do I get with the tech pack above the standard equipment apart from virtual cockpit? Is the sound system better than standard because the one I tested played really well compared to my c7 and it didn’t have B&O logo anywhere?

I have the tech pack on my 2021 C8, big difference for me was the larger top screen & VC.

just looking on the latest Audi configurator and the tech pack has disappeared. Also the Nav plus and VC now appear to be standard equipment. Worth checking out if this is now the case.

• 6 months later...

I just ordered 40 TFSI black edition with comfort and sound pack - Tech pack is no longer an option and comes as standard on all A6 models now.

Comfort and sound comes with advanced key / B&O sound / 360 camera's / Park assist plus / extended LED pack.