A3 competition

Cent

14 hours ago, Compo said:

My apologies, I did mean to update the thread. I checked my car, and both sides have the gap you refer to.  They look like air intakes. 

Thanks Compo... doesn't make sense, I've seen a few more and they both have like a blank cover on both sides. Looks weird, with one fully open on one side.... lol

48 minutes ago, ZAT said:

Thanks Compo... doesn't make sense, I've seen a few more and they both have like a blank cover on both sides. Looks weird, with one fully open on one side.... lol

Wonder if it's down to engine type/size. Mine has gaps on both sides, but it's the 245hp version, so maybe to help with cooling?

20 hours ago, Compo said:

My apologies, I did mean to update the thread. I checked my car, and both sides have the gap you refer to.  They look like air intakes. 

Thanks Compo... that makes it a bit strange, if you have both bottom open, I've seen one that has both close i.e looks like a gap, but has a plastic face (blank cover) on both. The problem with mine is its on one side and it doesn't look nice (fully open gap on the left side)