Best spec part two

Killzone

sorry me again , I will be getting back A8L ASAP but here in Ireland  pickings  are slim , for me to get rear heated and electric  seats with sun shades, will  it have to be Se Ex with rear packs ??

Unfortunately  I have to rely  on finance,  I have found a 2017 , with the new layout and B&O system , over budget  but I will see if I can pull it of , it has everything. 

4 hours ago, Killzone said:

Unfortunately  I have to rely  on finance,  I have found a 2017 , with the new layout and B&O system , over budget  but I will see if I can pull it of , it has everything. 

Good luck 🙂 is it in Ireland or in northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales. 

Ireland 53k 

12 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Would it not be easier looking for one in northern Ireland, or depending where you are in Ireland look for one in Wales or Scotland near hollyhead or Cairnryan? 

Now that's tough. Facelift models are better due to various improvements made. I guess it depends how much space your passengers require in the rear? Bearing in mind in swb there's still a good amount of room. 

Sorry with the late reply  yes a 7 bi Turbo  is nice , very nice  , but doesn't   feel as special  inside,  getting  the right spec  is important  but nearly  impossible  always missing  something,  ie rear seat pack , rear blinds sunroof  ect .don't start me on the electric  front seats thing,,s I take for Granted  with Lexus  .

Another  Question  can the cooling seat function  be added with a new button layout,  added Cooler buttons  to go with the Heated or is it a whole seat exchange?

On 7/11/2021 at 12:22 AM, Killzone said:

Another  Question  can the cooling seat function  be added with a new button layout,  added Cooler buttons  to go with the Heated or is it a whole seat exchange?

Think it's a seat modification. Any retrofitting can be done but won't be cheap.