Q3 Seats ? Real Leather

I have a 2019 Q3 Sport  1.5TSFI . I chose the leather/alcantara seats which I think was an optional extra on the Sport . I have been using leather conditioner ( not on the Alcantara obviously) But I am not convinced all that looks leather is actually real leather . Some parts in particular like back of front seats looks like a fake leather . Either that or it is a thick hard leather rather than a soft supple leather . The side bolsters on drivers seat looks more like real leather especially now it has worn a bit or " Broken in" I just want to know so I can use the most appropriate products . I asked Audi UK on Facebook Messenger and they got back to me very quickly but said they did not know and advised me to contact my local dealer . I asked someone at my local dealer in the past and he said Real leather but I don't think he actually knew any more than me . It is described as Leather/Alcatara in options list but Faux leather or Vegan ( Non animal ) leather is often just described as "Leather" It is surprising and frustrating how difficult it is to get a definitive answer to this

While browsing the Internet I read somewhere that some Senior Audi executive said he was proud Audi used vegan ( non animal or false ) leather as both his daughters were vegan . I also read more and more manufacturers are using faux leather for a variety of reasons , even some quite upmarket marques like Range Rover and Mercedes