Engine Warning Light

Vulture

Morning guys

I'm seeking your wise counsel re my 2015 A6 2.0 TDI Ultra Estate.  Engine management light came on this morning when my wife started the car, so I plugged in a Carista OBD scanner (linked up to my phone) and it came up with 5 faults.  

• Basic - P0672  
  • Engine - 04985
  • ABS - 124416
  • ABS - 177152
  • Parking Brake - 71580

After make a note of all the above, I cleared them all, started the car up, stopped it and then re-scanned.  None of the faults showed up this time.  I'll take the car out shortly for a road test to see if any re-emerge again.

I have a number of questions:
1)  Does anyone have a fault listing I can cross reference these codes against ?   Had no success Googling them thus far 😞 
2)  Any thoughts visa-a-via why this engine light might have come on in relation to any of these specific codes ? 
3)  Is it worth getting a proper VCDS scanning tool, rather than just sticking with the Carista ?  If so is there a budget one that anyone would recommend ? 

Thanks for your time
Kind regards to all
Vulture

Hi its worth getting the VCDS as this gives you the code frequency and the urgency scale of repair as well as the long coding numbers should you have to buy a part and re code it, but I have found that whenever I plug my A6 in there is always some sort of code that has appeared and once deleted never appears again, these cars software has a code for every occasion its been designed to throw you into the arms of your local Audi dealer so the service manager can suck his teeth and look serious about charging you shed loads for clearing a load of redundant codes.

Steve.