New member but Loyal Audi owner for 20years

Hi Everyone,

Pleased to meet all of you. Hoping to get some help here because I have come to a dead-end with Audi UK.

Hey Team Audi,

Have any of you seen or heard of this issue before. I have OEM roof bars supplied by my local Audi dealership. The bars come with a torque spanner so a great way to ensure you don't over tighten. I have a Black Edition with Black roof rails, I had the roof bars on for 2 weeks only to see that the matt paint has rubbed off, this was caused by the rubber mounts on the roof bars. For what it's worth, I only wash the vehicle with Autoglym products which I got from Audi, I also made sure that both rails and rubber mounts on the roof bars were clean.

PLEASE HELP!!

20210630_123218.jpg

20210630_123255.jpg

20210630_123347.jpg

Welcome to the forum, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 

sorry to hear of your issue. Might be worth trying another Audi dealer. This is what I had to do when my daily (Ford kuga) had paint issues and it's regular dealer wouldn't have it that it was warranty. This is what I advise you try. 

alternatively if you've bought your car on finance a d it's with 4 weeks you have the right to reject it. Especially as there's a paint defect. Even without this you have 4 weeks to return a car for a full refund under consumer law.