Trouble logging in

I've had a bit of trouble logging in over the last few weeks - it's mainly when I use my phone. 

Normally I use the Samsung browser and fingerprint but I've also had issues with Firefox and chrome using ID and password. 

Each time it looks like the connection just hangs. 

It seems quite random and if I use an android tablet with chrome it seems to work. 

Not a biggie but just wondering if it's just me... 

Obviously if I don't reply to any reply to this it's because I can't log in! 😁 

Hi welcome to my world, its driving me nuts trying to log in on my Mac 90% of the time it just won't have it so I keep trying random ways and occasionally it logs in like now, something has definitely gone wrong with the server as I don't have this problem with any other site or forum I use its really annoying. Admin sent me an email so I could change my password it won't let me do that I even tried re registering and it won't have any of that either.

Steve.

Hi Steve - it's good to know I'm not alone! 

I've just logged in on a Fire tablet using Chrome first time. 

No such luck on my Android phone. 

I've tried a mac a few times and it's worked fine too (on Chrome) 

Weird 🤔

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Shytot said:

Hi Steve - it's good to know I'm not alone! 

I've just logged in on a Fire tablet using Chrome first time. 

No such luck on my Android phone. 

I've tried a mac a few times and it's worked fine too (on Chrome) 

Weird 🤔

Strange thing is it seems to be selective about its victims, like I say its strange how its worked for me better part of a year and now only works intermittently 

I only use one device and not had any issues. Sorry you both have experienced issues and my advice would be to contact Trevor as he managed the technical end. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trevor said:

Hi 

Any issues relating to logging in then send me a message directly and I will try to resolve the issues.

Cheers,   Trevor

Thanks Trevor - I'll see how it goes. 

Failed on Samsung browser (fingerprint) this morning but worked on Chrome (password) 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Trevor said:

We have just updated the system software so this may resolve the issue.

Let me know if it makes any difference, thanks

Sorry Trevor - no difference. It's very random - there must be something about my phone that your server just doesn't like.

I can live with it 👍

1 hour ago, Shytot said:

Just cleared my cache / browsing data and it logged in first time! 

Due to the software upgrade the cookie stored on your computer needed to be cleared to create a new updated cookie. this cookie helps you stay logged in.

6 hours ago, Steve said:

Due to the software upgrade the cookie stored on your computer needed to be cleared to create a new updated cookie. this cookie helps you stay logged in.

It worked once but has reverted back now.

I'll keep looking but clearing my cache every time is too much of a PITA.

Cheers

Update

OK so if I clear all stored data for this site address and then login it works every time. 

So when I log in some data is being stored on my browsers and stopping me from connecting next time. 

Edited by Shytot
Update

Hi whatever they have done seems to have tuned it up somewhat I just logged in first go, well impressed, why do we have to have cookies they are just a form of information collation I am reliably informed.

Steve.