I had oil pressure light turn off engine light and after mechanic said it was faulty switch it totally my turbo.  Another mechanic said it was OK to drive and it totalled my entire engine.  I paid 3500 to Ring Engineering and they said they put in new turbo and pump and engine.  After two weeks the oil pressure turn off engine came on again.  Ring won't puck up the phone to me despite a warranty.  I'm.at a loss as to what might be wrong and how to find out what is wrong.  ANY IDEAS GUYS? 

Hi no disrespect intended but why would you know whats wrong, thats why you gave it to Ring Engineering they allegedly knew and fixed it, I am afraid your only recourse now is to go through Trading standards as long as you have the paperwork from the repairer it should be a fairly straightforward procedure.

Steve.

Thanks Steve.  They have now shut shop and are supposedly moving.  Will trading Standards help me recover my.koney?  Meanwhile how do I get my car back.on the road?  Why does this oil pressure stop working?  AA guy said he'd had to have to put in a new pump.  

1 minute ago, Christine Joanna said:

Thanks Steve.  They have now shut shop and are supposedly moving.  Will trading Standards help me recover my.koney?  Meanwhile how do I get my car back.on the road?  Why does this oil pressure stop working?  AA guy said he'd had to have to put in a new pump.  

Hi yes if you bring this matter to their attention there is a good chance that you are not the only person these thieving scrotes have fleeced put something up on social media to see if you can find anyone else in the same boat, another good point of reference is your local paper, ring them and see if they would be interested in running this as a story, give them as much unwanted publicity as you can, the AA guy is correct as with all these cowboy engine rebuilders they have probably used what they loosely describe as a remanufactured oil pump AKA second hand.

Steve.

Ah I see and is a replacement expensive?  He charged me an extra 400 for a coolant box and on the parts receipt it said oil filter.  I thought well I'll enquire into this.  When I got home he'd taken it out of my.paperwork.and refused to show me it.