Still loving my audi

Guys I know this may be sad, but I have just cleaned her and now she is all shiny in the sunshine, I really love how good she looks, I find my self looking at my drive thinking how lovely she looks and feeling good that I am lucky enough to own such an amazing  car. 

Well Brian 74656 I must be sad as well because after I give my Audi a good clean and polish I always think to myself what a great looking machine and the one I have is definitely a keeper

I didn't realise there was something happening is it a local gathering or a national thing. Betting there will be some really spectacular models and classics to drool over 

4 minutes ago, Brian74656 said:

I didn't realise there was something happening is it a local gathering or a national thing. Betting there will be some really spectacular models and classics to drool over 

It's happening at down south at beaulieu. The ticket to the show gives you access to the museum too. You'd be more than welcome to come a long. Have a look under the events section. 

Good morning guys and gals, it looks like a lovely day in my part of the world think its time to wash the motors. Hope everyone is staying well and enjoying your lovely cars

1 hour ago, Steve Q said:

Mines in the garage being fixed but is clean I promise! 

I just found a stone chip on the bottom of the passenger door .... had to put touch up paint on it, the worst thing about cleaning your car is you notice everything wrong with the bodywork, hope your car comes out the garage good as new