Ashtray ambient light

gromlog

Hello,

I'm curious about the ashtray ambient light, well, the cubbyhole to be more precise.

I don't know if 8p's have those by default, but I think I've saw in 1 car while I was looking to buy 8p, quite conveniently it was already dark.

The one I've bought doesn't seem to have it.

Is it difficult to install, if let's say it never had one ? or maybe it's burned out idk, and needs replacement or something.

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve got the ambient lighting pack which includes interior door handle lights, two red LED above interior mirror directed to the dashboard, footwell lights, centre console storage light - all RED LED but don’t think there’s an actual light in the ashtray itself just the storage bit forward of it

On 8/24/2021 at 2:40 PM, A3_Ben said:

I’ve got the ambient lighting pack which includes interior door handle lights, two red LED above interior mirror directed to the dashboard, footwell lights, centre console storage light - all RED LED but don’t think there’s an actual light in the ashtray itself just the storage bit forward of it

Yeah pretty much what I've meant, so basically I need a kit or a singular led to put one in the storage or maybe there's one just dead.

If you’ve got the other ambient lights like the two red dot LED’s above your mirror and illuminated interior door handle lights you should have this already but doubt it would’ve died as they are LED. The door handle LED’s aren’t especially bright but this one in the centre is easily visible