Service Schedule

mawaudi444

If you have the time a 2021 A3 then you can sign up to my.audi.com or through the myaudi app and all the info will be there. 

My 68 reg Q5 doesn't have a service book and Audi confirmed that they don't do them any more. 

I'm surprised that they didn't explain it when you bought the car. 

17 hours ago, mawaudi444 said:

Sorry - they explained that it's all on line - but what I want to know is when things like the gearbox oil should be changed - service intervals etc.

The myaudi app has all of the service info under service topics

Mine has 2 lines showing the next oil change and the next inspection, then there is a summary of what has already been done and an area called additional for gearbox /ATF oil, brake fluid etc. 

Hello Mark,

I’ve read your posts with interest, and must assume that since you wish to know about the much longer term actual servicing requirements, then the vehicle hasn’t been bought on the now-popular ‘lease purchase’ scheme over a limited number of years, but has been an outright purchase, and that you intend to retain it for, let’s say, in excess of 5 years. 
Is this correct? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

2 hours ago, mawaudi444 said:

No I want to know when they are due to be done.  Not when they have been done 

As my post said - the app tells you when the next 2 are due and it can be worked out if it is 10k/1 Yr or 20k/2yr

You said that they explained this when you bought the car. 

If it's too confusing then why not ring them up and ask them?