insurance

coupe4

hello folks,im wondering if insurance companies in the uk are as bad as the ones here in ireland......ive bought a 2002 tt 180 bhp and am trying to put a policy on it in my wifes name with me as the name driver but they wont even quote us.i have a policy on my 2016 a6 avant and a classic policy with carol nash on my 1995 audi coupe,we are not boy racers or have any convictions and im 50!!!.they seem to make up the rules to suit themselves and im curious to know if its the same in the uk.

Hello Gregg,

You are obviously familiar with the classic car policy world, so depending on what your usage will be for this 19 year old car, then classic car brokers would be my first port of call. Appreciate the car is not quite 20 years old, but......

It your usage is not suitable for classic car cover then you could try Adrian Flux on here, who I’m sure they will be able to advise in any case. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

hi gareth thanks for your reply and advice,i will give them a call tomorrow and i will ye know how it goes.greg.