Audi 100 for spares, or restoration, any interest?

WendyR

I have a black 1991 Audi 100E saloon with 1994cc petrol engine and automatic gearbox. Used it for many years until the running costs lead me to park it up around five years ago. It was running and MOT'd when we parked it, and has been undercover in a carport since that point. Unfortunately I appreciate I'll never have the opportunity to start using it again, and could do with the carport space back!

Would hate to see it go for scrap in it's thirtieth year, if there is any value to someone either as parts or for a restoration.

Would appreciate any comments or advice, as I have no real experience in the classic Audi community. 

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...

Hello Ryan, sadly it went via eBay a fortnight ago! I was amazed when it started up first time and drove on to the loader after so long stationary - don't make them like they used to!

Thank you for your enquiry, it has prompted me to do something about the message on the website, but I'm not sure how to.... do you have more experience of this than me?

thanks