Audi connect App issues

Nellie
聽Share

Hi Everyone,
I have managed to set up the my audi.com for the audi app. But unfortunately not able to complete the final step where it asks to set the keyholder. I have tried to do it on the app and through the MMi - keep getting an error. I have logged in as a user on the MMI but in the process lost the cockpit view where it shows the date and time in the view. Now i see something called NOTE and connected to the apple car play. I have tried to get the date and time view back but having no luck and cant connect to the audi connect app either. Picked up the car today from the dealership- its my second Audi A3 馃榿

TIA

9 hours ago, Nellie said:

Hi Everyone,
I have managed to set up the my audi.com for the audi app. But unfortunately not able to complete the final step where it asks to set the keyholder. I have tried to do it on the app and through the MMi - keep getting an error. I have logged in as a user on the MMI but in the process lost the cockpit view where it shows the date and time in the view. Now i see something called NOTE and connected to the apple car play. I have tried to get the date and time view back but having no luck and cant connect to the audi connect app either. Picked up the car today from the dealership- its my second Audi A3 馃榿

TIA

It might be an issue with the Audi servers - my 'status' has not updated since yesterday lunchtime - and currently can't connect to the car.