Advice needed

Ronko88

Hi I’m new here , I’m currently after a new sports estate car . My budget is not massive (5k)

so my options at moment are the Subaru Legacy gt , Mitsubishi legnum vr4 and the Audi b6 s4 . The Audi seems to be my favourite at moment . 

currently I’ve found 3 in my budget , but this is where I need your guys knowledge. 
there’s a high mileage one (155k) but full Audi service history , cam tensioners and chain changed , also clutch and fly wheel recently done also . 
there’s another that is on 95k not a lot of service history and no proof of cam tensioners being done although doesn’t sound like they’ve gone . 

so does high mileage matter if has strong service history? Or am I better getting lower mileage car with hardly no service history? 

many thanks for your help 

Best advice I could give is do as many checks as you can on the cars and if possible have someone you know mechanic savvy?

but it’s always a risk second hand cars as I have found out myself!!

best of luck mate

AUDI   ALL THE  WAY  I HAD  THEM  JAP THINGS     NEED  EVER LASTING MONEY  KEEP THEM GOING   KEV

• Like 1