Advice required

knight hunter

Looking to buy an a5 cabriolet s line second hand,

what i would like to know is how much  does the power difference between the 150 bhp and the 170 bhp make,

also is the automatic box any good as i normally have manuals.

thanks stephen

Hi Stephen,

I would suggest you test drive each model to experience the power difference in real terms. I have always drove manuals and my Audi A5 cabriolet is the first automatic and I can assure you that it is very good indeed.

Hi Obasa.

Been told I can't claim for the increase in premiums for the next 5 years as its an unknown quantity.

I have seen a 2015 cab se with a better spec than most s lines. It's 177 bhp which is the same engine as my a4

I have accepted a payment for my a4 so hopefully if car is still avaliable should be able to get it in the next 3 to 4 weeks.

Hi Stephen,

Pity about the insurance hence why they do not go bankrupt 🤣

All sounds good to me and I sincerely hope both your deals go through smoothly.😄

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys i have another question my a5 cabriolet  key fob is supposed to able to open the soft top as well as windows, the windows part works but i don't seem to be able to open the roof, spoke to local Audi and they want £145 just to look is their anyone who lives close to Dudley with a reader who can look and reset the option if need be happy to pay but not stupid Audi prices.

car is a 2015 plate but has been spec'd to the hilt.

thanks