First time Audi owner

Stagn8

Hi,

Driven a few Audis, first time owning one but my word they are complicated beasts!

Looking forward to learning a few things from here.

Cheers

Keith

Hi Keith,welcome to the forum,right what you say about being complicated,I have just bought the a3 saloon and it seemed complicated at the start but after time you get used to everything and becomes a pleasure to drive good luck with yours Dave Wise

Thanks Dave, I’m up to four days now back and forward with the manual 😃 but think I have got most things sorted, little green foot on a pedal was a good one along with disconnecting gearbox and coasting so ticking over while doing 70!! But, getting the hang of it all now 🤔, I think!

Doing my best to correct that perception, there were two of us in a row indicating the other day 😀😇.  Kind of looking out for it since I joined the Audi massive but don’t think we are worse than any other make. Much better in fact than the other German marques I would wager!

If you are of a certain age you will remember all Volvo drivers wore hats in the car and Volvo estate drivers were all antique dealers😁

• Like 1

Four days to sus the gadgets? Your must be a genius. I’ve been at it for three years now. What l learnt initially, I have to relearn after a time🤓