Replace CD Changer

WinDrop88

Hi all Audi owners.

I'm a happy owner of a Audi A6 C6 Year 2008. The 2.7TDI Diesel.

Everything is amazing but one thing...I really don't want to burn CDs... C'mon...it's 2021 😞

Is there an easy swap option to replace the CD changer with something that will read USB/SD cards?

Please tell me there is as otherwise I'll be very disappointed 😄 😄 😄 

Thanks all

If you have an AMI connector you can get a USB adaptor and play Mp3s or you can get a Bluetooth adaptor and stream. 

Otherwise Yatour do a lot of units that will plug into the CD socket of your radio / head unit. 

On 10/29/2021 at 11:47 PM, Shytot said:

If you have an AMI connector you can get a USB adaptor and play Mp3s or you can get a Bluetooth adaptor and stream. 

Otherwise Yatour do a lot of units that will plug into the CD socket of your radio / head unit. 

Thanks. 

Unfortunately I do not. Well, maybe I do I just haven't looked properly yet. Only had a car for a week 🙂

I've looked at Yatour on AliExpress and all of their units are for audi pre 2007. Nothing for 2007+ 😞 

• 5 months later...

I got myself a Dension 500 unit - which connects between the stereo and the CD Changer. HEad unit thinks it's an extra tray in the changer. You can play via the USB lead or aux lead. Works great.