Fuel pressure regulator 2010 tdi p106500 code

Paddy1976

Hi all ,  my 2010 a4 tdi started to idle really rough, it's still driving 100% just the bad idle, I had it plugged in and code p106500 is coming up , problem is its only telling me its a fuel pressure regulator,  when I Google it there are x2 regulators , one on the rail and one on the pump, has anyone else had this problem and what was the outcome , thanks in advance and thanks for the ad 🙂

12 minutes ago, Paddy1976 said:

Hi all ,  my 2010 a4 tdi started to idle really rough, it's still driving 100% just the bad idle, I had it plugged in and code p106500 is coming up , problem is its only telling me its a fuel pressure regulator,  when I Google it there are x2 regulators , one on the rail and one on the pump, has anyone else had this problem and what was the outcome , thanks in advance and thanks for the ad 🙂

Hi I would hazard a guess its the fuel rail sensor as if it was the pump regulator it would be running all over the place when driving, apart from which the rail regulator is the easiest and cheapest to fix.

Steve.

• Thanks 1

So , got a fuel pressure regulator there today , hopefully it'll sort it ,  the guy said it came out of a 2013 2.0 tdi passat,  says its exact same part ,  does anyone know if these just fit straight in or would they need coded in ? Thanks 

20211103_194145.jpg

20211103_194140.jpg

• 1 year later...