Dealers

deano7

Went to my local dealer. Asked if the had the RS3 Sportback in the showroom. Said No. I said it's out now. Said yes people that ordered one months ago will be driving them this month but we won.t get one in the showroom till end of January at the earliest.  WTF. Has anyone else had a problem trying to view one? Said something about there being a shortage of chips?? 

Edited by deano7

Thanks Dean. The production hold ups has been well publicised. 
Perhaps you would have a look in at the Forum rules when you have a chance, and although the system isn’t able to edit out abbreviated bad language as it can with it in its written form, it would be great if you could perhaps think back a little in future not to upset anyone. 
Many thanks and kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Magnet said:

Thanks Dean. The production hold ups has been well publicised. 
Perhaps you would have a look in at the Forum rules when you have a chance, and although the system isn’t able to edit out abbreviated bad language as it can with it in its written form, it would be great if you could perhaps think back a little in future not to upset anyone. 
Many thanks and kind regards,

Gareth. 

Upset anyone??? We are grown men m8. Obviously not the forum for me. Bye