Audi S4 Cabriolet (2008) - Replacement passenger side wing mirror

I have a 2008 (B7) Audi S4 which has damage to the left (nearside) wing mirror. The parts I need are:

(1) 8EO 857 535 AN - Mirror glass (Convex) with carrier plates (Must be automatic anti dazzle)
(2) 8EO 857 507 D 3Q7 - Mirror cap (Aluminium)

Do you have these parts second hand or know where I can get them, as new they cost a fortune ?
If yes, how much are they ?
If yes, are you close to NW London where I live so I can come and see/buy them ?

Any help gratefully received...

Thanks for your reply Gareth...

I have looked on eBay but find it hard to locate exactly the part that I want, as there are so many to look through and are often not close enough for me to visit and check the part before I buy.

I haven't heard of the Partsfinder online car breaker, so will look into that...many thanks for your suggestion.

Hello Richard,

As far as eBay is concerned, I must take it that you really want a secondhand wing mirror ‘assembly’, rather than the two individual parts you list. Yes, I appreciate you have to wade through numerous listings for stick-on mirrors etc, but when you have narrowed it down, it should be possible to request additional photos (if necessary) where you think you have found what you are looking for. 
In terms of actually finding something on line locally, where you can go and inspect it before purchase, is really narrowing down your chances of getting what you want, and it may be worth considering buying new - at an obviously higher price. 
Same really applies to car breaker link sites- the best you are going to expect will be photographic evidence of compatibility and condition.

Kind regards,

Gareth.