A4 B7 2.0TDi Quattro - no throttle response

Garyducati

Never ending problem…Audi A4 2007 2.0TDi B7 BRD Quattro –

Symptom – throttle pedal barely increases engine speed….once warm the engine revs pick up very slowly (then from 1500rpm to 3000 it revs but runs of steam and is gutless).

Was perfect then problem happened after starting (as if someone turned a switch off)…

Car has DPF and EGR deleted (physically and mapped out). To cut a long story short - Fault code pointed out injector fault.

Work done so far:- (NB items are either new or good quality 2nd hand):- 4 x brand new Injectors (Siemens PD) + loom + bolts, Turbo was replaced before my ownership now covered 3000 miles (still warrantied), Lift Pump, Fuel Filter, Hi Pressure Fuel Pump, New Boost (MAP sensor), replaced Throttle Pedal complete, refurbed as new Throttle Body.

£2.5K in and the fault is exactly the same….I am now broke and at a complete loss as to what it could be – Does anybody have any suggestions?? (apart from torching it of course…)

This sounds like what happend to mine a while back have you got a engine management or warning light on dash??? The problem i had which was exactly the same was 1st time one of the vacum lines from the turbo went. (Replaced with silicone ones) and second and this was a hard one coz of where it was. I had a tiny rip in the hose from egr delete but underneath on the bottom of the pipe. It was very difficult to see and spot infact took me 3 times to actually find it mate. Worth a go if youve done all that work already. Has any fault codes came up?

• 2 years later...

Hello Gary,

The original poster posted and appears never to have returned to the forum. 
You could try sending him a PM in the hope that he is still using the same e-mail address. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.