Audi a4 b7 2.0tdi passenger footwell temperature sensor

Richy

20 minutes ago, Richy said:

Does anybody know where this is as the code comes up p01230 passenger footwell temperature sensor as passenger side blows cold

Hi it will normally be in the vent for that foot well which will involve removing the trim on that side and then squinting down the vent hole with a good torch after removing the duct cover, its a twist out unit that looks like a strip of metal with rivets in it and a plastic base with a plug connector which twists out to release it from the side of the vent.

Steve.

4 minutes ago, Stevey Y said:

Hi it will normally be in the vent for that foot well which will involve removing the trim on that side and then squinting down the vent hole with a good torch after removing the duct cover, its a twist out unit that looks like a strip of metal with rivets in it and a plastic base with a plug connector which twists out to release it from the side of the vent.

Steve.

Hi

Thanks for your reply I thought it was this one in the picture that I replaced this morning but still got the same fault so I will have another look for it in the morning 

Screenshot_20211120-181815_eBay.jpg

On 11/20/2021 at 6:20 PM, Richy said:

Hi

Thanks for your reply I thought it was this one in the picture that I replaced this morning but still got the same fault so I will have another look for it in the morning 

Screenshot_20211120-181815_eBay.jpg

Found it and replaced all good thx