Car in limp mode

Mark leonard

Hi hope someone can held 

Audi sq5 3litre diesel 

Broke down last week and had to be recovered burst plastic connector on the diesel flow and return lines and injector 6 faulty and open circuit on bank 1 

Injector replaced and new fuel line 

But the car is still in limp mode and reading open circuit bank A 

4 hours ago, Mark leonard said:

Hi hope someone can held 

Audi sq5 3litre diesel 

Broke down last week and had to be recovered burst plastic connector on the diesel flow and return lines and injector 6 faulty and open circuit on bank 1 

Injector replaced and new fuel line 

But the car is still in limp mode and reading open circuit bank A 

Hi try inspecting the wiring loom to that injector especially the plug connector to the injector as these are prone to corrosion, please can you quote the DTC number.

Steve.

On 11/21/2021 at 6:06 PM, Stevey Y said:

Hi try inspecting the wiring loom to that injector especially the plug connector to the injector as these are prone to corrosion, please can you quote the DTC number.

Steve.

Hi Steve

Fault code P2146 

1 hour ago, Mark leonard said:

Hi Steve

Fault code P2146 

Hi, according to what I have read the code is for the  injector power supply caused by a fault at the injector plug or the wiring, which begs the question when you replaced the offending injector was it second hand/new and did you recode it to the car.

Steve.

On 11/23/2021 at 5:03 PM, Stevey Y said:

Hi, according to what I have read the code is for the  injector power supply caused by a fault at the injector plug or the wiring, which begs the question when you replaced the offending injector was it second hand/new and did you recode it to the car.

Steve.

Hi Steve

it was a new injector for number 6 and this has been recoded I have just done a noid test and have no power to injector 2 or 3 so will have to check for the offending connector/ wire or Fuse/ relay 

Can't find the relays except for one in the boot 

21 minutes ago, Mark leonard said:

Hi Steve

it was a new injector for number 6 and this has been recoded I have just done a noid test and have no power to injector 2 or 3 so will have to check for the offending connector/ wire or Fuse/ relay 

Can't find the relays except for one in the boot 

Hi try a few of the other forums as the Americans are big on posting fuse box/ relay diagrams, I will ask my bud at the garage tomorrow as he does a fair few Audis and might know where to look for the relays, or even come across the problem before.

Steve.