VCDS Upgrades

Kyledude

Hi all,

As a newbie on here I would like to ask a question, which is.

With my VW T6 I met a great guy at a club event and he very kindly showed me some extra features on my dub that the dealers had not told me about such as emergency braking lights etc and he very kindly activated them for me with his VCDS, I now also own a Audi A3 S line and wondered if the same may apply to this car??

Any comments greatly received..  

9 minutes ago, Kyledude said:

Hi all,

As a newbie on here I would like to ask a question, which is.

With my VW T6 I met a great guy at a club event and he very kindly showed me some extra features on my dub that the dealers had not told me about such as emergency braking lights etc and he very kindly activated them for me with his VCDS, I now also own a Audi A3 S line and wondered if the same may apply to this car??

Any comments greatly received..  

Hi, yes you can activate other features but only if they were fitted as a dormant option when built/specced, you will also need VCDS not the cloned version as this will only let you do certain things, look on youtube as there are plenty of how to activate on most VAG vehicles.

Steve.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/21/2021 at 6:27 PM, Stevey Y said:

Hi, yes you can activate other features but only if they were fitted as a dormant option when built/specced, you will also need VCDS not the cloned version as this will only let you do certain things, look on youtube as there are plenty of how to activate on most VAG vehicles.

Steve.

Thanks Steve, will look into it..

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, bantamdave21 said:

Hi very interested in this did you get any further (sorry) Kyle?

Hi David, to be fair I have been a bit to busy so I have not had chance to investigate further, but I would still like to know, so please let me know if you come up with something.