Simply Audi - Beaulieu - Sunday 10 April 2022 chat thread

Obasa

5 hours ago, Obasa said:

Thank Steve and I’ve printed off the club display sign. 😄

I note the pre meeting locations and as I do not know the area then I can only suggest you choose the best one. Plus what is the meeting time going to be? 

I have noticed that the weather is going to a wet one so car will be filthy after the drive down. 😞

Regards

Olu

Same situation as you. I'm driving down on the Saturday. I'll see where others want to meet. 

Sounds fine to me. So I can plan my leaving time etc. What time are intending to meet up at this location?

2 hours ago, Obasa said:

Sounds fine to me. So I can plan my leaving time etc. What time are intending to meet up at this location?

Nice one. It's about 2 miles from.the show so I'm thinking 830 or 8:45? 

That sound fine and I hope to be there around 8.30/8.45am.

Who else is attending as I do not see their confirmation on this post? 

24 minutes ago, Obasa said:

That sound fine and I hope to be there around 8.30/8.45am.

Who else is attending as I do not see their confirmation on this post? 

Well there's Jack who's a mate of mine for definite but he doesn't come on the forum that often. There was only 1 or 2 others but haven't heard anything else from them. 

Plus Trevor the club administrator should be coming along. Oh and my dads coming along too. It'll be his first Audi show. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Obasa said:

Thank you the attendee information. 😊 Excellent. 

No probs. My dad and I have arrived at our over night stop. So wil see you in the morning. I've got some club stickers if anyone needs any plus some spare club display signs for any members who haven't printed theirs. 

• Like 1

It was a pleasure meeting you Steve, your Dad and Jack,. I thoroughly enjoy your company, the cars on display and the Museum. 👍🏾👌👌

35 minutes ago, Obasa said:

It was a pleasure meeting you Steve, your Dad and Jack,. I thoroughly enjoy your company, the cars on display and the Museum. 👍🏾👌👌

Glad you enjoyed it Olo, was great to meet you too 🙂 we all thoroughly enjoyed the day 🙂 please feel free to come along to Jap Vs german show on the 8th may.