A3 heater blows luke warm air

M4rkL

Hi can someone help , my 2013 A3 2.0tdi has started to blow luke warm air when blowers on. Just had cooling system and heater matrix flushed at my local garage i use all the time only 4 days ago worked fine, now its back to blowing luke warm air. Temp gauge normal, matrix pipes hot, rad pipes ok and doesn't use any coolant. Never used any coolant even before flush. 

Any help 

Cheers for the reply Steve Q, had a diagnostic check at the garage and no fault codes came up, looks like next thing to do is to change stat. Garage mentioned something about some bag in the expansion tank do you know anything about this,

Many thanks

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2021 at 8:19 PM, M4rkL said:

Hi can someone help , my 2013 A3 2.0tdi has started to blow luke warm air when blowers on. Just had cooling system and heater matrix flushed at my local garage i use all the time only 4 days ago worked fine, now its back to blowing luke warm air. Temp gauge normal, matrix pipes hot, rad pipes ok and doesn't use any coolant. Never used any coolant even before flush. 

Any help 

Have you had this sorted? Just my heater has never blown hot, and the temp never goes above 75, I'm suspecting my thermostat too.