Bromley Pageant of Motoring Sunday 12th June 2022

Steve Q

The Bromley Pageant of Motoring, held at Norman Park, Bromley, BR2 9EF is established as something of an institution amongst enthusiasts from all over the world. 

Where else would you find so many classic cars and commercial vehicles in one place? It is a superb celebration of all things motoring and provides one of the best opportunities available to soak up Bromley’s unique atmosphere of friendly club stands, displays and meet fellow enthusiasts.

The Bromley Pageant is famous for its one-make section where vehicles of each make and model can be entered and parked together. From Ford Cortina’s to Aston Martin’s, more than 1000 cars featured in this area last year! 

With a packed trade area, auto-jumble, vehicles for sale area, live action arena including the Tigers Motorcycle Display Team, car parades and a kids zone, come along and join us for a brilliant day jam-packed full of fun for all the family. 

Please let me know who's interested and I'll get a club display arranged. At which point members can buy tickets ☺️ 

Here's the website for more info: 

https://www.bromleypageant.com/ 

Attending: 

1. Ombasa 

2. Anton8 

3. Steve Q

Here's their response: 

Hi Steve,

We are delighted to hear from you ahead of the 2022 event and Happy New Year! We have set up your club with an access code and the link to purchase tickets for the show on 12th June 2022 is:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bromley-pageant-of-motoring-clubs-tickets-80079771753   

Your access code for members to book is - AUdiOWNerSC

The price is £7 per car (plus booking fee).  Each pass is valid for 2 adults and 2 children aged 5-15 (under 5’s are free). Your members can also buy additional tickets for passengers using your club access code.  You will be able to continue to add cars to your booking up until the closing date on 5th June 2022. 

All cars will receive a commemorative show plaque.

If you would prefer to make a block booking by telephone please call 07375 554420. 

Once your first member has booked your club will be added to the list of those attending on our website and on social media.  If you have any questions or require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Steve Q - I purchased my ticket today and look forward to the car event 😄

Regards

Olu

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 4:09 PM, Anton8 said:

Hi Steve. Got my tickets. Do you know how big our club area is?

Tony

I dont but I guess they'll base it on how many cars we have attending. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just so anyone coming knows, for Bromley our club is at stand X2 - not not W6 as thats AOC UK. 

You should have had an information confirming this but just in case please see attached the site plan pdf. 

Also, unfortunately I'm not able to attend as I'll be heading off on holiday on the 11th June. Sorry to let you all down but my wife and I are in desperate need of a break from our jobs (long hours - I do 6 and a half days a week normally). And going away from 11th for a few days was the only time in the summer we could get time together. 

I apologise again, I love the shows and hate letting members down. 

2022-Final-Site-Plan.pdf

HI Steve

Shame you will miss Bromley. But will think of you sipping cocktails by some exotic beach in The Caribbean, or Scarborough.

Tony

On 12/30/2021 at 9:01 PM, Steve Q said:

The Bromley Pageant of Motoring, held at Norman Park, Bromley, BR2 9EF is established as something of an institution amongst enthusiasts from all over the world. 

Where else would you find so many classic cars and commercial vehicles in one place? It is a superb celebration of all things motoring and provides one of the best opportunities available to soak up Bromley’s unique atmosphere of friendly club stands, displays and meet fellow enthusiasts.

The Bromley Pageant is famous for its one-make section where vehicles of each make and model can be entered and parked together. From Ford Cortina’s to Aston Martin’s, more than 1000 cars featured in this area last year! 

With a packed trade area, auto-jumble, vehicles for sale area, live action arena including the Tigers Motorcycle Display Team, car parades and a kids zone, come along and join us for a brilliant day jam-packed full of fun for all the family. 

Please let me know who's interested and I'll get a club display arranged. At which point members can buy tickets ☺️ 

Here's the website for more info: 

https://www.bromleypageant.com/ 

Attending: 

1. Ombasa 

2. Anton8 

3. Steve Q

Hi i am interested ☺️ 

Hi Erhan

At this late stage you will have to telephone the organiser to get you tickets sent by e-mail. I have mine already, they came yesterday evening.

Tony

5 hours ago, Anton8 said:

HI Steve

Shame you will miss Bromley. But will think of you sipping cocktails by some exotic beach in The Caribbean, or Scarborough.

Tony

Thanks Tony, we're off to Cyprus. We've had a really bad couple of months so we're in a desperate need of a break. Gutted I'm missing it. And as I say I hate letting members down. 

I am afraid that I also will not be able to attend this event. Please accept my apology.