New paid member in the house!

Stokes_S4

Hello fellow Audi drivers! Picked myself up a B8 S4 a couple months ago and loving it. 
Had a B6 1.8 T-sport before that as a run around (1st Audi) and actually really liked it!

Ive always been a 90’s/00’s Japanese car man, but they have nearly all rotted away, and the ones that haven’t are well over priced now. 🚘

PFA 😁

E72EBFC0-3F4F-474F-8A3D-054D79ACA2D9.jpeg

F855FDCC-5D49-4FB4-B843-E5B8306C4A93.jpeg

Edited by Stokes_S4
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch ☺️ great looking Audi a d great back drop. My brother is into his jap cars abd gas a modified Suzuki swift 🙂 

• Like 1

Thank you Sir. Yea I hope so, I’ve always joined owners clubs and there are always a few gurus knocking about. Good for learning and also helping out others. 
Nice, my past jap cars was a Civic coupe, DC2 Integra type R, Lexus is200 and two 200sx’s. One was stage one and the other had a RB25DET (skyline) engine swap. 🚘

Edited by Stokes_S4

3 hours ago, Stokes_S4 said:

Thank you Sir. Yea I hope so, I’ve always joined owners clubs and there are always a few gurus knocking about. Good for learning and also helping out others. 
Nice, my past jap cars was a Civic coupe, DC2 Integra type R, Lexus is200 and two 200sx’s. One was stage one and the other had a RB25DET (skyline) engine swap. 🚘

Nice! 👍 Youll have to look at coming along to some of the shows. Have a look at the events section.