Sat Nav Update

Mike2312

• 2 weeks later...

On 1/14/2022 at 2:08 PM, Mike2312 said:

Hey all,

Just picked up a 2012 A4 with nav but I’ve noticed it’s a bit outdated, what’s the best way/place/method to update the maps? 

I've just bought the 2021/2022 update cards for my 2014 A4, which has done the full software update. Came on 3 SD cards and took about 2hrs all in to update to the HN+_EU_AU3G_K0942_3 version. It cost me £50 and was easy to do at home myself. What version are you currently on? (press and hold 'Car' and 'Back' buttons at the same time for about 3 seconds to enter Engineer Mode to find out, then press them again to return to normal menu)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/29/2022 at 10:59 AM, Greeni75 said:

I've just bought the 2021/2022 update cards for my 2014 A4, which has done the full software update. Came on 3 SD cards and took about 2hrs all in to update to the HN+_EU_AU3G_K0942_3 version. It cost me £50 and was easy to do at home myself. What version are you currently on? (press and hold 'Car' and 'Back' buttons at the same time for about 3 seconds to enter Engineer Mode to find out, then press them again to return to normal menu)

Sorry I've only just got round to replying to this.. just checked my version and it is: HN+_EU_AU3G_P0513.

Where did you get your cards from, do you have a link? 

15 hours ago, Mike2312 said:

Sorry I've only just got round to replying to this.. just checked my version and it is: HN+_EU_AU3G_P0513.

Where did you get your cards from, do you have a link? 

You can buy mine if you want? 

• 10 months later...

Hi,

i'm looking at buying the 2023 map update for my a4 b8. Is there any way of finding out what's on the update? There's a new motorway junction near me i use a bit and would want it to include that..

On 2/20/2023 at 10:19 AM, domnye said:

Hi,

i'm looking at buying the 2023 map update for my a4 b8. Is there any way of finding out what's on the update? There's a new motorway junction near me i use a bit and would want it to include that..

I'm not sure if there is a way you can find out.