Rear bumper protector

Audi_luvva

I have one just like that on my Ford kuga daily (my old a6 is in semi retirement lol). It looks good and does the job nicely. Comes with 3m tape but I'd advise using a little more tape then it comes with. 

5 hours ago, Steve Q said:

I have one just like that on my Ford kuga daily (my old a6 is in semi retirement lol). It looks good and does the job nicely. Comes with 3m tape but I'd advise using a little more tape then it comes with. 

Thanks. Was it an eBay jobbie?

44 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Yep it was 🙂 you could also look at rgm. My dad had one of their plastic bumper protectors on his Merc and was good quality. 

Thanks again. I got to their website, but it seems they either don't make it anymore or they are out of stock. Looks like good quality though!

7 minutes ago, Audi_luvva said:

Thanks again. I got to their website, but it seems they either don't make it anymore or they are out of stock. Looks like good quality though!

You're welcome 😊 yea they're good quality products. 

52 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

Would this look ok on a non estate car?

Hmm, don't see why not? Depends on how much horizontal area there is behind the lid ie how much you'll see from behind the car? 

So just as an update, RGM don't have any stock of the SS panels, only plastic.

...... because Covid (again)...

I saw a nice brushed type here, and asked if they did a polished one, but alas no.

https://www.tuning-art.com/en/load-edge-protection/fuer-audi/stainless-steel-bumper-protector-for-audi-a4-avant-b8-fl-12-2011/a-10014

So, I'm now filtering through some eBay types. I'll keep you posted.