Audi 100 Year 1988

RAF6

Having trouble locating an injection unit with the reference number 050133028F for a 1988 Audi 100 petrol, manual transmission in the UK - Audi Tradition in Germany will not ship to UK due to Brexit rules - any ideas or anyone got one lurking in a shed?

Thanks for the link - been down that route and no luck with the one I apparently need and if one on the site happens to be compatible it says out of stock (been searching on autodoc for a while now). 

Edited by RAF6

• 4 weeks later...

I bought some parts prior to Brexit from Poland and twice sent the wrong parts even after giving parts number etc and Engine Number + Vin Number ! Browns at Pease Pottage got the parts in their yard and didn't even know it .A seriously happy price paid by myself back then.good luck

Thanks - manage to get a part from eBay in Germany have been told although it is a different part number it should fit the Audi 100 - fingers crossed! Have noted Browns - thanks