A4 Virtual Cockpit Issue

Lacey86

Evening all, 

I have an Audi A4 (66 plate) S-Line withb Technology pack inc virtual cockpit. On my way home from work the maps wouldn't show on the virtual cockpit but they would on the centre console display. 

The virtual cockpit still shows speedos, gears, radio, etc but the centre (where the maps would be) is all blank. Does anyone know why this would be? 

I've had the car about a year now. Do I have to purchase some sort of Audi Connect package to get maps on my virtual cockpit display? 

I noticed the weather, news, petrol prices, etc have all disappeared from the Audi Connect app too.

I'm gona be extremely disappointed if I subscribe to get maps on the virtual cockpit!!

2 hours ago, Lacey86 said:

Evening all, 

I have an Audi A4 (66 plate) S-Line withb Technology pack inc virtual cockpit. On my way home from work the maps wouldn't show on the virtual cockpit but they would on the centre console display. 

The virtual cockpit still shows speedos, gears, radio, etc but the centre (where the maps would be) is all blank. Does anyone know why this would be? 

I've had the car about a year now. Do I have to purchase some sort of Audi Connect package to get maps on my virtual cockpit display? 

I noticed the weather, news, petrol prices, etc have all disappeared from the Audi Connect app too.

I'm gona be extremely disappointed if I subscribe to get maps on the virtual cockpit!!

The Audi website says that you must subscribe to Connect Prime in order to display Google Earth images on the VC. It makes sense that the Navigation package would be required, but the Audi Connect site doesn’t actually say that, at least I can’t find it.

You should at least have the basic maps especially if they are showing on the other screen. Google Earth along with weather, news, petrol prices, etc is part of the audi connect package @ £14.50 per month.

It might be worth checking which type of map / view you have set up for VC - Idoubt that it is stuck in satellite as opposed to standard and traffic but worth a look.

Otherwise you might have a problem - do the other screens display OK on the VC?