Drivers seat adjustment(forward and back) bar and handle missing.

Zac

I bought the car a week ago and just got in it. Went to adjust the seat and it’s not there. Don’t even know what to search for a replacement. Any ideas?

No it’s definitely the original seat as it has the right controls on side like lumbar support. the place the adjustable bar should be has the correct place for it to go as the passage seat. It’s just missing. I don’t know what part to get or where from. I can order a handle easy enough but I need the bar it attaches to as well. I’d be happy if I could just move the seat without it but can’t.

If it's been purchased from a dealer then you can take it back for them to fix. I've found this picture, which lever are you missing? The one on the bottom or side of the seat? 

Have a search for Audi A3 8p seat adjuster etc on eBay or Amazon as I found a few. 

53561a_1.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I got a new seat alls working as intended. Thanks everyone it was completely missing and the guy at scrapyard was confused as to why too ha ha. Couldn’t workout why or how the last owner had done it.

On 5/27/2022 at 4:29 PM, Zac said:

I got a new seat alls working as intended. Thanks everyone it was completely missing and the guy at scrapyard was confused as to why too ha ha. Couldn’t workout why or how the last owner had done it.

Glad you got sorted 🙂