Audi A4 b6 Quattro sline

Pjmgt

Hi I am thinking of selling my Audi A4 b6 1.9tdi sline Quattro estate but not sure on what to put it up at price wise or best place to sell it any help please 

1 hour ago, Pjmgt said:

Hi I am thinking of selling my Audi A4 b6 1.9tdi sline Quattro estate but not sure on what to put it up at price wise or best place to sell it any help please 

I'd base prices from eBay or autotrader. And they're the best two places to try to sell it. Feel free to put a free as on here too under the for sale section. 

1 minute ago, Steve Q said:

I'd base prices from eBay or autotrader. And they're the best two places to try to sell it. Feel free to put a free as on here too under the for sale section. 

Hi I have tried various sites for comparison but can not find the same model A4 anywhere 

2 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Excellent thank you that’s very helpful I have been trying to find the Quattro sline the same as mine but that gives me some ideas now thank you 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pjmgt said:

Excellent thank you that’s very helpful I have been trying to find the Quattro sline the same as mine but that gives me some ideas now thank you 

You're welcome 🙂