G'day, newbie to the group

Hey everyone,

I'm from Australia, on the south coast of NSW. I'm new here, but my B3 90 isn't new at all. "The Swarm" is  my 1991 Audi 90. I did have this as my daily driver 10 years ago, but pursuit of other car stuff relegated the Audi to the side of the driveway. I'm pretty sure I only need to replace the fuel pump and I will be ready to pour money into an Audi 90 shaped hole. I still have the original 2.3e 5cyl 5spd in the car, but I'm thinking of an engine swap :wallbash:

Does anyone have ideas of an alternative power plant that fits without too much fabrication, or a relatively easy way to up the power of the 10v NA 5cyl?

Thanks people of the internet,

Steve

Welcome to the forum you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 

Good luck with your project. It's great to see another older Audi going back on the road 🙂

5 hours ago, BlackToothStavros said:

Thanks Steve. I miss the angry noises of the 5 cylinder, and am quite excited about getting another older Audi back on the road.

I bet!