Audi S6 Avant for sale

Mikear61

I guess I’m out of touch with prices of these vehicles, but are these 18 year old cars really selling for £8,500? 
Sorry to put a dampener on its pedigree ( which may indeed be better than it appears at first glance) but a swift look at the MOT history shows repeated advisories for tyres near the limit. Good sign of maintenance? 
Apologies Michael if I’ve got this all wrong. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

16 hours ago, Magnet said:

I guess I’m out of touch with prices of these vehicles, but are these 18 year old cars really selling for £8,500? 
Sorry to put a dampener on its pedigree ( which may indeed be better than it appears at first glance) but a swift look at the MOT history shows repeated advisories for tyres near the limit. Good sign of maintenance? 
Apologies Michael if I’ve got this all wrong. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Nope he's right. Since the market for cars has exploded all cars are worth a lot more. For example Gareth before the inflation my A6 was worth £500-750. Now it's worth around £2k. 

Thanks Steve,

Appreciate vehicle prices have escalated in recent times, but I just wonder how competitively priced this example is compared with other similar models, year and mileage. I still have my (serious) doubts, but I could be wrong. 
Shame the OP hasn’t returned to the forum.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

4 hours ago, Magnet said:

Thanks Steve,

Appreciate vehicle prices have escalated in recent times, but I just wonder how competitively priced this example is compared with other similar models, year and mileage. I still have my (serious) doubts, but I could be wrong. 
Shame the OP hasn’t returned to the forum.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

It does stagger me that my 340k 20 year old A6 is now worth around 2k. 

Just think of the rates of negative equity people will be in once the bubble bursts.