New A1

Big John

Hi, my wife has just got an Audi A1 25 tfsi S-Line. We thought that it came with sat nav which obviously it doesn’t. Is there any way that we can get it ? She has an iPhone so can we download it and then use the Audi connect thing that she has downloaded ? Also, do we need a special connecting wire to charge her phone or use it while driving, none of our normal ones seeM to fit the connections. 
Sorry if I sound really naive

Welcome to the forum you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 

It'll have to go to a dealer or an retrofitter like autologics could do it. But expect to pay £600. 

On 5/31/2022 at 10:30 AM, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂 

It'll have to go to a dealer or an retrofitter like autologics could do it. But expect to pay £600. 

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately that’s not an option at the moment. Is there any way she can link her phone to the car to use Google maps or something like that. We’ve tried a normal charger but it doesn’t fit into the port under the dash. Can anyone recommend where I can get a lead that will fit from ?

• 2 months later...

I was in a simular position myself. I have a 2018 A1 1.4TFSI Sport A*di quoted me £399 for the SD card and £90 to program , I have just saved over £300 and it works perfectly: Try  Yorkshire vag solutions , I found them very helpful 

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies. We got the correct wire and she can get Apple play on the dash and can access her phone’s sat nav on the dash. We’re all sorted. 
Cheers