Front suspension knocking after replacing

Jeaningo

Hello

I still like my 3.2 fsi quattro 

But I'm annoyed new shocks all round new anti roll bar droplink both site

Now I have a knocking noise somtimes by turning the steering but also on the motorway I'm not sure I think it comes when touch the steering but sounds that something isn't tightened up or the steering shock is defect may the track rods but I'm 100%sure that haven't had this sound before the garage replaced the parts 

Any idea what that could be I've read some articles that a lot of a6 c6 driver had this issue after replacing the shocks 

Many thanks for any suggestion 

Jean

11 hours ago, Jeaningo said:

Hello

I still like my 3.2 fsi quattro 

But I'm annoyed new shocks all round new anti roll bar droplink both site

Now I have a knocking noise somtimes by turning the steering but also on the motorway I'm not sure I think it comes when touch the steering but sounds that something isn't tightened up or the steering shock is defect may the track rods but I'm 100%sure that haven't had this sound before the garage replaced the parts 

Any idea what that could be I've read some articles that a lot of a6 c6 driver had this issue after replacing the shocks 

Many thanks for any suggestion 

Jean

Sorry for the double post but I don't know how to edit on this forum.  😬

Hello

I had the audi in the garage I assume that they haven't use original VAG parts aftermarket in OEM quality.Im not 100% sure I think it was from febi I have to ask.For me is there as well another 3rd categorie thats Chinese imported parts when you them you may produce the next fault in your car 

Thanks jean 

👍

Hello update

Just checked the bill the links was from napa OK I have owned a jeep grand cherokee 5.9 from the 90th and I think I bought a starter motor from napa I wasn't impressed from the quality 

Cheers Jean 

Thanks Jean,

Um! 
Concerned when you first mentioned you thought they were Febi, since I’ve used Febi to good effect on our Audi, and non-Audi. 
Napa? Never felt the inclination to try them, but……

Kind regards,

Gareth.