Audi A4 2011 2.0 TFSI Dynamik - Bluetooth query

Viperous

Hey guys

I've just bought an Audi A4 Dynamik (2011 special edition one - low (unlocked) mileage at 41000) and while the car is lovely I was a little bit disappointed to find that I couldn't connect my iphone to the car to play music, via bluetooth. Furthermore this model doesn't even have an Aux port, which again - slightly annoying considering my 2010 A3 (basic one) had one in the centre console.

It does have an AMI port in the glovebox which can be accessed via the MMI interface from the centre console.

Is my only bluetooth option this £90 Invery one from Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Airdual-Bluetooth-Interface-Volkswagen-300A/dp/B07G38THN9/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3IU1YQI4AG5FU&keywords=ami+bluetooth+adapter&qid=1656774891&sprefix=%2Caps%2C225&sr=8-3 ? Would this be the right one?

Just because I've noticed some much cheaper bluetooth to AMI connectors on eBay, and wondering if these would also work?

Barring both of these, is there an AMI to lightning adaptor that one can purchase?

Or a bluetooth cigarette lighter adaptor that people recommend?

Thanks

Rob