2002 d2 quattro 2.8 silver. black recaro leather. For sale

DavidL1980

Hi, only just joined today had a freind mention forums good place to post on if you have a tidy audi for sale.  Owner for 8 years, car in good condition just not using much as have access to work vehicle. Just over 100k miles still taxed needs to go to a good home, just purchased new bosch battery not looking for silly money hopefully someone out there interested? Kind regards david. 07581198384  kent area. 

3 hours ago, DavidL1980 said:

Hi, only just joined today had a freind mention forums good place to post on if you have a tidy audi for sale.  Owner for 8 years, car in good condition just not using much as have access to work vehicle. Just over 100k miles still taxed needs to go to a good home, just purchased new bosch battery not looking for silly money hopefully someone out there interested? Kind regards david. 07581198384  kent area. 

Hi some pictures may whet an appetite but the unfortunate thing with the Tax is its not transferable, also a ball park price is even better.

Steve.

• Like 1

Evening, haven't been home this weekend so asked my partner to take couple of pictures il will add more as soon as im back hopefully fri eve if not sun eve. Im happy to answer any questions that you may have in the mean time many thanks, David 

20220710_204927.jpg

20220710_205006.jpg

Not 100% sure on price, im definitely open to offers thought pal, its in good condition just needs a full valet. Had new tyres recently avon's on front an i have two more ready to go one the rear as got a good deal for all 4. New battery bosch s5 with paperwork for guarantee, inner an outer track rods fitted lemforder parts used around 2 years ago, new calipers all round an discs 3-4 years ago no needed much else to be honest. I have all the paperwork for this, only ever used mobil one esp 5w30 fully synthetic oil while ive owned the car. 

Thanks David - but I would expect you are as fully familiar with the anticipated price you want for it, as you are with what you  have done to it. 

‘Offers in the region of’ ??

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Magnet said:

Thanks David - but I would expect you are as fully familiar with the anticipated price you want for it, as you are with what you  have done to it. 

‘Offers in the region of’ ??

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

1 hour ago, DavidL1980 said:

Morning gareth, im looking at prices on ebay an internet to get an idea what there going for, definitely open to offers pal

Gareth, I think your hints have been too subtle 🤣😂🤣

David - post a price up! 😃

• Like 1

Many thanks Mike,

Politeness is something I practice, but sometimes it can be taken as a lack of firmness.

If such things were down to me I would not allow adverts without stated selling prices - full stop! 

If anyone’s ‘pals’ are ‘open to offers’ then they know exactly what will be acceptable and what won’t. 
If indeed they genuinely don’t, then put it to auction for it to realise the best price on the day. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.

• Like 1

Hello David,

No, of course not - no offence taken or meant. I just think it makes it so much easier for you as the seller, and for your potential buyer that you have a base line price to decide on sale or purchase - otherwise both parties can find themselves messed about. 
As said, if the seller doesn’t have any idea of its value, then auction can be the best route. 
Many thanks for posting, and good luck with the sale.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

1 hour ago, Magnet said:

Hello David,

No, of course not - no offence taken or meant. I just think it makes it so much easier for you as the seller, and for your potential buyer that you have a base line price to decide on sale or purchase - otherwise both parties can find themselves messed about. 
As said, if the seller doesn’t have any idea of its value, then auction can be the best route. 
Many thanks for posting, and good luck with the sale.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hi Gareth for once just cave in and admit this entire process like many others before is not unlike a pencil with no lead, completely POINTLESS.

11 hours ago, Magnet said:

What ‘process’ are you referring to Steve? - and are we like minded in our opinion on this post - or not? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

I refer to the process of being asked on at least two occasions for a ball park price and still sand bagging with statements such as well I have looked on eBay and ......, still no price!, I am open to offers, how long is a piece of string, I am right behind you with on your statement about stated selling price in adverts, even eBay has a start price unless its 99p on bid, so everyone tried to offer best advice to make the car an attractive proposition and based on some sketchy service history with no price and at first no pictures, then when we got pictures none were of the interior or engine bay, there was a guy selling an old Audi 80 on line he had pictures of everything and had noted any cosmetic faults it also had a price and went within four hours of the advert going in, thats the way to sell a car.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all, 

My apologies been working away at HPC bridgwater, managed to get some pic's taken today of my a8 d2,  in regards to price as this has been more than once mentioned,  im at 1650 which i think is extremely reasonable. Any questions please ask or call 07581198384 my mobile. Kind regards David.

20220828_121623.jpg

20220828_121638.jpg

20220828_122008.jpg

20220828_122053.jpg

20220828_122040.jpg

20220828_122103.jpg

20220828_121929.jpg

20220828_121847.jpg

20220828_122109.jpg

20220828_121719.jpg

20220828_121753.jpg

20220828_101957.jpg

20220828_122000.jpg

20220828_115829.jpg

• Like 1

a very clean example of a d2,id love to buy it but by the time i get it back here to ireland and the government hammer me for vrt[vehicle registration tax]it would be near 5k,best of luck with the sale though,greg.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...