Real help needed to avoid a dealer trip

ThomasG

Well, fed up with the constant air-suspension yellow light coming on after 30 miles, and the rest. I decided to replace the level sensor myself.

All done, and all good.

Had the car in RAISE, so working with one wheel off was ok. All on, and drive off - the car says the height is to high and is adapting... nice.

Get back to the drive, and decide to calibrate. I look at history, and the garage has obviously never tried! So !Removed! off already. Then take measurements of each wehell and begin calibration. Funny little code 24 errors, so try a different tack...whilst doing this I foolishly (and I do blame post-COVID fog) pressed clear all adaptations. Now there is no ability to adjust and the yellow lights for everything to do with the adaptive tech are on!!

I ended up venting the front air to level the car to 410 all around - but...looking at this online, it may mean a trip to the dealers.

BUT - my q is - if you have to renew the 4G0907553F suspension control unit during a job on a car - how do you recode that - or is it precoded? In which case I may just buy one!!

HELP though... 😞 

Quick update _ have managed to sort it going straight to yellow lights!

However, the C101C800 - Function deactivation active fault is still showing after a scan...

Maybe I need to drive it - will do in the morning and see.

Then I may sell it if anyone is interested? 🙂