VCDS HAS CHANGED

I used to be able to be able to click on the VCDS emblem in the left top corner and make the screen bigger.

This no longer works, WHY ?

It is so difficult to see the small screen.聽 AAAAG聽馃槨

hi roy,i only purchased mine 3 months ago and only ever had the small screen option but your right as i remember seeing it on a pals full screen so maybe theres a way to change it.some one on here might have a solution as id like to have the full screen too.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, coupe4 said:

hi roy,i only purchased mine 3 months ago and only ever had the small screen option but your right as i remember seeing it on a pals full screen so maybe theres a way to change it.some one on here might have a solution as id like to have the full screen too.

The size option is stil there but it has been greyed out so that it does not work.

If i remember correctly, it was a sod to reduce it if you went too big.

I found this聽 -聽聽

[Options] -> Click on the User Interface and Identification tab. Change Window size from 10 to something larger. Do it incrementally in small steps until you get a feel for what works on your display.

I wanted to know how to do it myself and accidentally came across the answer while browsing around..