Anyone know of a good road trip?

Hamez
聽Share

I've got an Audi S3 that will soon be getting a stage one remap and all new intakes etc... I'm looking to go on an adventure and not sure where to go.

I was planning to go to Italy with a few friends last year with an old banger but now having brought this car I'm looking to do a run with just the other half.

Italy is a bit of a mission for a first long distance run and I'll hopefully be having a few friends tagging along in their cars/bikes.

A travel map to a location would be ace thanks 馃檪

Thanks for that just read the road trip to Belgium.

You are right there isn't much on there but cool ideas.

I might go ahead and make a site for this as can't seem to find many online.聽

2 hours ago, Trevor said:

....or you can just add to this site as anyone can post their road trips on there

https://autoevoke.com/index.php?/roadtrips/roadtrips/

Ah I didn't notice I could contribute. Would be good for the site to have a nicer layout but that's personal preference.聽

I'll sign up this weekend and check it out 馃檪

• Like 1

On 7/15/2022 at 5:29 PM, Hamez said:

Ah I didn't notice I could contribute. Would be good for the site to have a nicer layout but that's personal preference.聽

I'll sign up this weekend and check it out 馃檪

Hamez聽 Thanks for the feedback, I have cleaned up the front end slightly, and is pretty much the same format as this site. Sign up and feel free to post up any trips (even if it is at the planning stage).

• 1 year later...
On 1/25/2024 at 3:37 PM, joeworgan said:

Had a look at this blog from APD https://blog.apd.co.uk/blog/planning-your-road-trip-around-scotland/聽and Scotland is definitely on my radar!

I've done the nc500 and lands end to John o groats. I can confirm the Highlands are beautiful.聽

• 3 weeks later...

Italy's a bit of a stretch, especially for breaking in your souped-up Audi S3. How about hitting up some scenic routes right here in the good ol' US of A?

• Like 1