Audi 200 Quattro Avant

Hello Ian,

Thanks for joining the forum and posting your advert. 
Apologies for being direct, but I’m sure you will appreciate that it  will require far more information than that to encourage any interest. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, this is the Audi 200 Avant Quattro I mentioned 2-3 months ago.  A veritable classic as it has the deluxe leather seats and 2 further seats in the back, so a 7 seater.  I think it was registered 1988.  I don't think there's any other 200 Avant existing with such a specification.  It hasn't run for over 20 years but there must be some enthusiast who would like the challenge to restore it.  I kept the car primarily as I wanted to transfer the number plate but the DVLA always thwarted me.  If nobody is interested then I will sadly have to have it destroyed, as my wife has had enormous patience putting up with it in our drive.

Best wishes

Ian Brocklesby

IMG_1733.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1733.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I AM DEEPLY  SADEND BY THE PASSING OF IAN  I HOPE I CAN  SORT THE CAR OUT IN YOUR MEMORY  THANK YOU TO HIS SON TO FOR LETTING ME NOW OF HI PASSING R.I.P 

• Like 1

So sad to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and you keV as I know you knew him. Please pass our condolences onto the family from me and the rest of the admin team.  

• Like 1