Max revs exceeded

LT95

Hi all
I’ve got an Audi A3 2015 petrol and keep getting the EPC light come on with max revs exceeded warning message and then goes into limp mode and has to be turned off and on again. This is intermittent and can come on when first starting the car and stationary or when driving any amount of distance. The engine temp gauge also goes up to the max temp.
Audi advised faulty turbo and coolant flush. I’ve since had both of these done elsewhere, turbo replacement and coolant flush. However, after weeks in and out of the garage I’m still getting the warning message and at my wits end after spending ridiculous money and still no resolution.
Has anyone had any experience with this or have any advice? 
Expecting a baby in 2 months time and really want this sorted before hand.
Thanks in advance! 

4 minutes ago, LT95 said:

Hi all
I’ve got an Audi A3 2015 petrol and keep getting the EPC light come on with max revs exceeded warning message and then goes into limp mode and has to be turned off and on again. This is intermittent and can come on when first starting the car and stationary or when driving any amount of distance. The engine temp gauge also goes up to the max temp.
Audi advised faulty turbo and coolant flush. I’ve since had both of these done elsewhere, turbo replacement and coolant flush. However, after weeks in and out of the garage I’m still getting the warning message and at my wits end after spending ridiculous money and still no resolution.
Has anyone had any experience with this or have any advice? 
Expecting a baby in 2 months time and really want this sorted before hand.
Thanks in advance! 

Hi it may well be a sensor camshaft or crankshaft has anybody plugged the car in and scanned it for faults thats aways a give away, BTW good luck with the impending Chuddie.

Steve.