Re Map

Pablo 1

17 minutes ago, Magnet said:

Hello Paul,

What are your discontents with the car, that send you down this possible route? 
Kind regards,

Gareth.

It's a cracking car don't get me wrong bit it just needs a bit more bite to it. I went for comfort instead or horses. 

20 minutes ago, Pablo 1 said:

It is a 2ltr Diesel. TDI Ultra

You can get what's know as a Stage 1 Performance remap that will get you approximately +40 BHP and 90 lb/ft torque without needing to change clutch etc.

In my opinion the best in the business are REVO and would be worth travelling down to Cambridgeshire to get it done. Checkout Quattro-Tech in Peterborough or St. Ives

1 hour ago, jdragon said:

You can get what's know as a Stage 1 Performance remap that will get you approximately +40 BHP and 90 lb/ft torque without needing to change clutch etc.

In my opinion the best in the business are REVO and would be worth travelling down to Cambridgeshire to get it done. Checkout Quattro-Tech in Peterborough or St. Ives

Perfect. Thanks for the info 👍 

13 hours ago, Momosissoko said:

Need help on a stage 1 remap, there are so many garages with different variations of price and dyno increase and hard to tell which one to go with?

Also anyone that’s had a remap, how long have you had for and do any problems occur in the long run (Audi A4 B9)