2007 a4 b7 cabriolet exhaust.

Awoods77

Hi guys I have a 07 , a4 b7 cabriolet Which is a 2.0T and I’m looking to put an aftermarket exhaust on it as my back box has rusted through , I would Appreciate if someone can ping me in the direction of one which will fit , best regards 

4 hours ago, Magnet said:

Hello Aaron,

Thanks for joining and posting your plea.

To avoid duplicate suggestions- where have you searched so far? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

I’ve looked online on Multiple different websites , however there are ones which will fit a saloon a4 2.0tfsi  but they are usually Quattros , unless all the engines are the same as mine is also a 2.0tfsi ,I just don’t want to buy something that won’t fit that’s all 

OK,

It sounds as if you have tried where many members would have suggested, so just as well we asked. 
Website suitabilities can be rather generic, so you need to persist in finding the right one from a reliable supplier. 
Have you tried Car Parts in Motion? Whatever their listing says, make sure you confirm with an e Mail enquiry quoting reg. and VIN.

Kind regards,

Gareth, 

19 minutes ago, Awoods77 said:

I’ve looked online on Multiple different websites , however there are ones which will fit a saloon a4 2.0tfsi  but they are usually Quattros , unless all the engines are the same as mine is also a 2.0tfsi ,I just don’t want to buy something that won’t fit that’s all 

Have you tried places like Quick fit ?

On 9/30/2022 at 9:30 PM, Awoods77 said:

Hi guys I have a 07 , a4 b7 cabriolet Which is a 2.0T and I’m looking to put an aftermarket exhaust on it as my back box has rusted through , I would Appreciate if someone can ping me in the direction of one which will fit , best regards 

My brother and friends have used powerflow exhausts and have been pleased with the results. Lifetime guarantee on them. 

The 2.0tfsi quattro's and 2wd variants have different front sections so you need either a custom setup or model specific .

Miltek do them but as with most they are not cheap.