Removing adhesive pads

Ca11um43
聽Share

Does anybody know the best way to remove old adhesive pads from where the number plates go? Just bought a 2009 Audi A3, and I've assigned my private plate to the car. The rear was fine as it's a full size plate, so I just removed the old pads the best I could then stuck my new one over the top. However my new front plate is a shortened one, and there is 2 pads still visible on both sides 馃槩 I need to completely remove them somehow, without damaging the plastic grill. I did try some sticker remover which I had laying around, with a little scraper, but that did absolutely nothing.聽

Also, what's the best tape/adhesive pads to use for my new number plates? I've used the ones which came with the plates, but they seem a bit thin and I'm not sure if I trust them. I may replace them with something better just in case.聽

TFR聽 PETROL聽 AND THAT SPRY聽 STUFF YOU聽 GET TO REMOOVE GLUE聽 OFF COLOSSSKMY聽 BAG CARNT聽 SPELL IT MT IT聽 BLUMMING MAGIC